What is Leapforce?
Leapforce is a US-based company that provides work at home opportunities across the globe.
They will mostly offer you an online job of “Personalized Search Engine Evaluator.”
Joining Leapforce is one of the most legitimate ways of making money online from home, and you must definitely think of giving it a shot.
I am insisting Leapforce because you don’t have to invest any money nor start any business.
It’s a perfect start for someone who has no money at all.
Leapforce is an independent company contracted by Google, Bing and other big search engines to help them assess their algorithms.
Such companies always hire real people to help them in this process.
As a search engine evaluator, your job is to follow the instructions given to you in the assignments, research and analyze the search engine results.
You’ll have to provide feedback on search engine results by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in relation to given predefined queries.
Suitable For :
For anyone who has a laptop and decent speed internet connection.
Skills Required :
1. People who have excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
2. People having good verbal and written communication skills.
Time Required For Becoming A Leapforce Agent In order to get hired, you need to fill out an online application and upload your resume. If you are shortlisted you are required to take and pass a three-part qualification exam.
The exam will test your theoretical and practical knowledge about web research and search engine evaluation.
The qualification exam is challenging and you must take it seriously. If you fail in the first attempt you can still re-appear one more time.
It takes mostly 14 days to complete all the processes from registration until final qualification.
1. Position yourself as an ideal candidate – To improve your chances of acceptance, you must be an active user of Google’s search engine and Google’s other popular products such as Gmail, Youtube, Google Play and Google+.
2. Fulfilling other important requirements – To get accepted you must use Google Play at least once per week; use Google+ more than once per month and have more than 11 people in per circle. You must have a Gmail account with web history turn on.
3. Study well – Leapforce will provide you with all the study material required for preparing your initial qualification exam. Make sure you study them well before taking an attempt.
Remember you are allowed to take only two attempts, if you fail at both of them then you’ll never be able to apply to Leapforce in future.